All Mindfulness courses, retreats and professional development options can be delivered in-house and tailored to meet your organisational needs.
If you are looking for something shorter, you can choose from one of the following options or contact Mindful Works to discuss your ideas for bringing mindfulness to life wherever you are.
Mindful Works – 60 min presentation
If you feel your organization could benefit from practicing mindfulness at work, but are uncertain about what mindfulness is or how your colleagues will respond, an introductory presentation is a great start. An hour-long presentation includes:
- A short description of the fundamentals of mindfulness
- An introduction to the practice
- A short description as to the value of practising mindfulness at work
- Information about where to find opportunities for mindfulness at work
Mindful Works – Half-Day Workshop
With a Mindful Works – Half-Day Workshop people in your organisation will taste the benefit of mindfulness practice and consider how practicing mindfulness at work can bring greater ease and understanding to daily demands. A Mindful Works half-day workshop can be tailored to meet your organizational needs but typically includes:
- Fundamentals of mindfulness
- Introduction to, and experience of various mindfulness practices
- Exploration of the value of practicing mindfulness at work
- Identifying personally relevant opportunities for mindfulness at work
Mindful Works – Full-Day workshop
A Mindful Works Full-Day workshop is a great way for people within your organization to reboot, refresh and reconnect –with each other and with the purpose of their work. If overwhelm, busyness, worrying, rushing, procrastination and distraction are characterizing the workplace culture, undermining relationships and jeopardising outputs, a Mindfulness at Work – Full-Day workshop will help.
A Mindful Works Full-Day workshop can be tailored to meet your organizational needs but typically includes:
- Explanation and exploration of mindfulness practice
- Identifying relevant opportunities for mindfulness at work
- Letting go of fixed mindset and navigating change with grace
- Mindful interpersonal communication
Invest in your team and restore commitment to people, purpose and productivity. For more information and to schedule and plan a workshop for your workplace or professional association contact Mindful Works